*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bella Pierre Cosmetics & Mica Bella Cosmetics


I absolutely love Bella Pierre and Mica Bella Cosmetics. I believe that Mica Bella Cosmetics and now known as Bella Pierre. You can find these products on there website at http://www.bellapierre.com/. You can also buy these products at mall kiosk in your area, and even some areas have a Bella Pierre store.

I love these mineral pigment eye shadows because they can become so many different things. When mixed with water these pigments can become eyeliner. When mixed with clear lip gloss or vaseline they can become colorful lip pigments. They even carry clear mascara tubes and clear nailpolishes so that you can create colorful new pigments.

Below are some of the shadows that I have from Bella Pierre.
(From Top to Bottom, Left to Right): SP038 Apt, SP040 Sunset, 2 Twilight, SP030 Reluctance

These are 0.08oz/2.35g jars. The ingredients include: Mica, Titanium, Dioxide, Iron Oxides, and Oxides.

Below are the first pigments I ever bought from Mica Bella Cosmetics. There was a gold shimmer color I also bought, but no longer have anymore of that I loved!!! It is called 100 Ambivalance. You should def check it out! Check out these below!


(Top to Bottom, Left to Right): 53 Deep Secrets, 96 Nuisance, & 58 Moss.

Side Note: I would definitely encourage you all to purchase these at the stores and kiosk because if you buy a certain number of them they will give you deals. My sister and I went into the store and since she bought two and I bought two they let us pick 5 for free! But if you just buy one pigment, they can run you between $17 - $20 each.




1 comment:

  1. I have just bought 3 pigments, I got a buy one get one free deal. Also, the price was marked down from 25 dollars to 15 dollars. I have use Bella Pierre and it is seemingly the same product.

    ReplyDelete