*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Addicted to My Blog!

I think I'm addicted to my blog and blogging! I have about 53 post and have had this blog since March. But I love blogging about fashion and beauty, and informing other fashion/beauty bloggers about products and my favorite things!!!

I'm thinking of starting another blog, just for makeup! That is my passion right now. I went to college for 3 1/2 years and graduated with my Bachelor of Arts degree in Fashion Marketing and Management. My ultimate goal in the fashion industry is to:

--start my own fashion agency in Charlotte, NC where it is a client base company where my team and I provide fashion assistance, such as, event planning, visual merchandising, fashion shows, marketing and advertising, photoshoots for ad campaigns, fashion styling, and model training.

--launch my swimwear line, House of Envy in the south.

**I also wouldn't mind working for a clothing company in their fashion department or a fashion marketing/event promotion company. If it is dealing with fashion than I want to be apart of it!**


I've always been into makeup, but at the end of 2009 is when I started getting addicted to watching makeup tutorials on You Tube, and I've become obsessed with buying makeup products. Its crazy, because now I would rather spend my money on makeup products and palettes rather than clothes. SMH!!! But what can I say. I've fallen in love with the art of makeup and that is where my passion began!

I am trying to make it in both the fashion and beauty industry. Wish my luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment