*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Design Spotlight: Pinko

I came across this ad campaign when I was browsing Spring 2010 ad campaigns. I am a visual person and love editorial print work and love to see how designers visually communicate their lines. I just like the whole set up of this campaign, and if you don't know gold is my favorite color, and the ad campaign below by Pinko used alot of gold and glitz in this campaign. Enjoy!

For more info on the designer, visit http://www.pinko.it/home.asp?LN=UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment