*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Beauty College on My Mind!

So for the past week or so, I've really been debating whether or not to go to beauty college to get my degree/license as a makeup artist. I really want to be certified. There are few schools in Charlotte that I've been looking at. I think I might attend Carolina Beauty College or Aveda Institute.

And there is even this workshop coming to town in June, that I soooo badly want to attend. It is a three day workshop from 9am-6pm where they teach you how to do photo/runway makeup! I wish I could do this, but its pricey! Almost $900.00. And you get a free 23-piece brush set! O how I wish I could go! I guess when I get any spare money imma focus it on building my collection. I still I have a few palettes, brushes, and other products to purchase.


I am also looking forward to getting my foot in the door by working for MicaBella Cosmetics. So hopefully that goes as planned and I land that job on this coming Thursday! I will keep you all updated!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi! i found your link on twitter
    you have a new follower :)

    here's my blog if you're interested:
    http://www.melippg08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete