*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Coastal Scents Haul!!!!!

Hey!!!

So I think last week I told you all that I would be ordering some goodies from Coastal Scents! Well they arrived yesterday. The shipping only took two days...I was shocked but happy that it came so fast. So here are the picks of what I received. To get these products are to view some more visit www.coastalscents.com. Maybe later I'll do some swatches of the colors in the two palettes I bought. My total purchase came to $60. Not bad. Enjoy!!!

My goodies came in a big box (FedEx) and everything was wrapped in bubble wrap and pink tissue paper. Pretty!!!

This is the 28 Piece Neutral Eye Shadow Palette ($18.95). The picture above this one is the box the palette came in, and the palette closed. These colors are very pigmented and smooth.

This is the Creative Me #1 Palette ($21.95) 12 highly pigmented colors! The picture above this, is the box the palette came inside of and the palette closed.

This is a Coastal Scents Hot Pot. They are like M.A.C pots, the same size too I believe. This color is Hot Pot #S24 ("S" standing for shimmer; $4.49). It is such as pretty sage green color.
Love It!!!

This is lip gloss, called Lip Smacks. I love this color. It's sort of like a very light coral nude color. Its called Strut On Nude ($5.95). The first image is the packaging the product came inside of.

I added two new brushes to my collection. The one on the left is the Blending Brush ($2.99) and the other is the Black Crease Brush ($1.89). I can't wait to put these brushes to use!

And finally I got samples of these two products. The first one is Silk Cover Mineral Foundation in Brown Sugar (the sample cost was $2.00) and the other is an Eye Shadow pigment called Persian (this sample came free with my order). I like this color. It looks gold/light brown in the picture, but its actually a nice green color with golden shimmers.


Soooo...I hope you all enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out the website.
www.coastalscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment