*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Queen of Blending Inspired Look

If you love makeup like I do, you must check out You Tube Makeup Guru Queen of Blending MUA. She is the best of the best, and always has so many pretty color combinations. Below is the tutorial I will be using to re-create the look on myself. Enjoy!!!

*MAKE UP LOOK*
CORAL, BROWN, AND VIOLET EYE TUT.



*HOW I WAS INSPIRED*
I used my 120 Manly Palette and Bella Pierre Cosmetics pigment in Sunset and Mica Bella Cosmetics pigment in Nuisance.


No comments:

Post a Comment