*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, May 3, 2010

How to Achieve a Smokey Eye


Sooooo....here is the most easiest way to achieve a smokey eye. If you haven't checked out Maybelline New York Expert Eyewear Stylish Smokes Quads, then check them out. A smokey eye doesn't have to just blacks and grays. Maybellines Smokes Quads include:

1. Charcoal Smokes (black/gray)
2. Emerald Smokes (shades of green)
3. Amethyst Smokes (shades of purple)
4. Natural Smokes (shades of golds and browns)

The names listed above are apart of the Smokes line, but they have other quads with different color combinations.

These quads are easy because the palette shows you exactly where to apply each color (lid, crease, brow bone and outer corner).

You must try these. I don't think they cost anymore then $6. I own like five of the Maybelline New York quads.

This is an outline of where to apply each color. The packaging comes with instructions as well.

1 comment:

  1. I have these and use them pretty much everyday!! They make me into a bad biotch!! =) btw i like your blog!

    Cupcakes,Fashion,Sex&Drugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete