*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Give Me Liberty of London Makeup Ad

This collection isn't that brand new. But I came across this ad campaign, and I love it!!! I love the colors, and I love the makeup used. I haven't purchased anything from M.A.C. or this collection but I think this ad campaign is very inspiring.

Side Note: When I talk about makeup I try to let you all know of cheaper brands with amazing colors and products because everyone can't afford M.A.C., NARS and the goodies at Sephora!

Here are some of the products:

No comments:

Post a Comment