*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finally I Can Buy New Products!!!

Hey!!!

So I am excited because tomorrow I will purchase some goodies from Coastal Scents! Finally!!! I've been wanting to add new palettes to my build my makeup collection up! So tomorrow I'll be purchasing the following goodies!

28 Piece Eye Shadow Neutral Palette
Creative Me #1 Makeup Palette
Hot Pot #S24
Black Blending Brush
Black Crease Brush
Strut on Nude Lip Smack
Silk Cover Mineral Foundation Sample in Brown Sugar

Once my goodies arrive I will post pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment