*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Love This Look!!! Pretty Cameleon!

Hey loves!

So I absolutely love the colors used in this tutorial by Bitch-Slap Cosmetics promoter Alondra. Her You Tube Channel is: MzMaKeUpArTizT. Check it out and subscribe!!! Also check out www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com for more products!!! Love it!


*PRETTY CAMELEON,
USING BITCH SLAP COSMETICS*



No comments:

Post a Comment