*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, May 3, 2010

FOTD: Blue/Purple Look

Ok, so this is a look I did a few days ago using my 120 Manly Palette. I was inspired by this look from You Tube Makeup Guru Makeup by Leina. I posted the video in a previous post, by here is the link, so check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnKB3O6034A

I think my look came out a little brighter in the blue area. SN: I didn't use the same pigments/brand as she did. But I think I achieved a pretty cool look. I am going to go back and redo this look.

For the color on my lips I used, L'Oreal Paris Riche Colour Lipstick in Fairest Nude (with a little bit of gloss on top), also recommended by Makeup by Leina.

Hope you Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment