*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Beauty Bar (lol) Updated!!!

So I re-arranged my bathroom sink and this is what it looks like now. I think my most favorite place in my apartment is my bathroom, besides from my closet and bedroom (of course lol). Its my beauty sanctuary where I get beautified and all glam'd up! So check it out. Also look at my previous post on my bathroom setup to see the before pics.
This is the left side of my bathroom sink. I have my three-draw bin, cup of makeup brushes, and fragrances/body scents. As well as a bin of for my makeup palette, sunglasses, and facial products.

These are all my fragrances/body scents that I use. Love smell goods!!!

This is the right side of my bathroom sink which holds by toothbrush holder, dish soap of q-tips, jar of cotton balls, a holder for my cotton pads, hand soap, and picture frames of my family. Also in the pink glass is where I hold my in-scents.

Okay so here is a breakdown of what is in each draw of the bin. The first draw is where I hold my makeup collection (pigments, small palettes/quads, lip gloss/color, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow primer, etc). The second draw is where I hold my jewelry (basically all my earrings, rings, and bracelets. I store my necklaces some place else). The third draw is misc. items like other makeup products I barely use, eye lash curler, nail clippers/products).

The cube like bin sitting on top of the three-draw bin contains my 120 Manly Palette, my sunglasses, an empty brush set pouch, and my facial products like my foundation and face cream that I use to set my foundation.

I also have three draws going down the side of my bathroom counter. In the middle draw I pace all my hair equipment like curlers, wave irons, flat irons, and blow dryers.

No comments:

Post a Comment