*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

More on MicaBella Cosmetics...

Just to update you all on my interview I talked about in a previous post about my interview with MicaBella Cosmetics for their Makeup Artist position...well I will be going back this coming Thursday, May 20th for part 2 where I have to give a "presentation" on my skills and how I interact with customers. I'm so excited.

So this post is basically explaining more in-depth tips about MicaBella Cosmetics, especially their eye pigments, because they have so many uses. So here goes:

Mineral Eye Shadow
1. Its a shimmer pigment, with 108 color to select from
2. When used with eyeshadow primer, the shimmer pigment turns to a matte. So instead of buying two type of products with separate finishes, you get two type of finishes in one product.
3. When dip in the water, the pigment can be used as an eyeliner, or eyeshadow for a dramatic look.
4. When pigments are mixed with MicaBellas other products, such as their clear nail polish, clear mascara, clear lip gloss/lip balm, and aloe vera hair gel, these products become colored with whatever pigment you choose. So basically one product can be used to created several other products/looks
5. The eyeshadow primer makes the eyeshadow waterproof, and it won't crease or smear. It will last for 8 hours.

Mineral Foundation
1. Mineral foundation is based used when a mosturizer is applied to the skin first.
2. The foundation is very light, has great coverage and water resistant.


Check out: www.micabella.com for more products.

No comments:

Post a Comment