*Welcome*

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy everything you see. I am an Freelance Makeup Artist, Graphic Designer, swimwear designer and stylist, and love all things beauty and fashion! On this blog you will find makeup looks from myself and other makeup gurus, product hauls and review, looks I've styled through Polyvore, and a look through my closet, and makeup/beauty collection. Enjoy! And don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Belle Pierre Cosmetics Update!

Sooo I decided to re-post this update about Belle Pierre Cosmetics. I'm so excited, I have an interview with Belle Pierre Cosmetics as a makeup artist this week so I wanted to feature the swatches to the pigments I have. I own 8 shimmer pigments. And here they are:

(From Left to Right): Moss, Sunset, Reluctance, Apt, Nuisance, Ambivalence, Deep Secrets

This swatch is called Twilight. Love this color.

Check out the website, and the kiosk in a mall near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment